Package: £30k – £35K + Car + Benefits
Products: Selling Construction Products into Merchants, Contractors and Construction Companies
Territory: Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire (full product training provided)
*For this Account Manager role sales experience selling into Merchants, Contractors or Construction companies is essential*
This company is a multinational manufacturer that operates across Europe and is a UK market leader, supplying some of the major merchants and construction firms with building materials. The company has an enviable reputation in the market place for innovation, product excellence and customer service. This is a career opportunity as the company will offer full training, long term job stability, promotional prospects and salary increases.
The Role – Account Manager – Construction
The main purpose of this Account Manager role will be to manage existing accounts with builders merchants, including major brands such as Travis Perkins and Buildbase to smaller independent merchants. You will also be responsible for securing new business sales with contractors and construction companies. You will be tasked with:
- Selling market leading and world renowned construction products
- Carrying out face to face meetings existing customers
- Internal telesales teams and national marketing campaigns will help secure appointments
- Bolster this with self-generated appointments and industry networking to secure business
- Negotiating contracts and pricing
- 80% account management and 20% new business
- Account managing new and existing customers to maximise sales
- Upselling to increase sales and revenue wherever possible
- Covering a very manageable territory covering East Midlands and Northamptonshire
- Organise your time effectively in order to efficiently manage the territory
- Full autonomy managing your own time and diary
- Taking over a high performing territory
- You will be given full product training
The Person – Account Manager – Construction
The ideal candidate for this Account Manager role must live on patch and have a demonstrable track record of selling products into the construction industry. We are looking for the following skills; Someone who wants a career and has the ambitious to growth within a business; Someone who can use their initiative; Capable of generating their own leads and appointments; Understand that good customer service is essential; Be full of energy, enthusiasm and personality; Has the hunger and drive to make sales and earn commission; Ability to present to all levels with measurable results; Experience managing a territory; Ability to close a sale and in return you will be given a job for life in a global business.
If this is you please apply now for the Account Manager role!!